Real Estate TransactionsFor more than 25 years, our office has represented parties in a variety of real property transactions throughout the United States. We have represented sellers and purchasers in real estate acquisitions as well as borrowers and lenders in connection with the financing of the purchase and sale of real estate and assets.
We have also represented landlords and tenants in a variety of leasing transactions, from large commercial and retail projects to single family residential leasing transactions. We are able to assist your business in reviewing, revising and creating business agreements for any particular need.
A representative sampling of our various engagements include:
- Lender's acquisition of multiple condominium units though deed in lieu of foreclosure transaction.
- Representation of purchaser in acquisition and financing of multiple acre industrial parcel in Miami-Dade County, Florida.
- Representation of purchaser of multi-unit apartment complex.
- Representation of purchaser of multi-million dollar residential property through the use of Florida Land Trust.
- Successful representation of Lenders in commercial foreclosure actions.
- Successful negotiation of commercial leases for retail restaurant franchise.